Husqvarna Automower 315X Robotic Lawn Mower
Husqvarna Automower 315X | Robotic Lawnmower
Husqvarna Automower 315X comes as part of the Husqvarna 300 series of Automower and offers suitability to mid-range sized lawns of up to 1,600m2. The robotic lawn mower benefits from an ability to handle slopes up to 22° and also comes with Automower Connect. Other new features you won't see on the regular 315 include GPS assisted navigation and LED Headlights.
Other 315X Automower features include an easy to use settings panel where you can set a program for your mower. The robotic mower is emission-free, has low energy consumption and benefits from added features such as an anti-theft alarm, timer and ultra-low levels of noise thanks to x-line technology. On top of all this, the 315X also comes with an ability to manage demanding grass areas, passages, and can even manage mowing time over different periods of the year.
Finishing touches include weatherproofing, a PIN code lock for the settings panel, the ability to spot cut certain areas where grass has become uneven, and the cutting height can also be easily adjusted through the settings panel. If you own a medium sized lawn and want care-free mowing with extremely low levels of noise, look no further than the Automower 315X.
- Working area capacity (±20) - 1500m2
- Maximum incline within the working area - 22°
- Typical mow time on one charge - 70 minutes
- Typical charging time - 60 minutes
- Weather timer
- Ultra low noise
- No emissions & low energy consumption
- Anti-theft alarm & PIN code lock
- Manual height adjustment
- LED Headlights
- GPS assisted navigation
- Spot cutting
- Lift & tilt sensors
- Passage & demanding grass handling
- Automatic charging
- Check our Automower micro-site to find out in-depth information on the Automower, including important things to consider when buying your mower and which model will best suit your needs.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: