Terms & Conditions
About Us Market Drayton Mowers Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at sales [at] mowermagic [dot] co [dot] uk.
Our Contact details:
Market Drayton Mowers Ltd
5 Frogmore Road
Email: info[at] marketdraytonmowers[dot] co [dot] uk
Our Phone Number is: 01630 657707
Our Fax Number is: 01630 658338
We are happy to take orders via Fax. We are happy to take orders from Local Government, Schools, Colleges and Charities. Just fax your order to us and we will contact you to arrange payment. We can supply pre-sale invoices for your Purchase Orders.
Reg VAT No: TBC
Price & Payment
- The price payable for the goods you order or purchase is as set out in store and on our website at the time you submit your order, plus any charges for delivery as advised to you. All prices are displayed with and without the current applicable VAT rate.
- Occasionally, we advertise goods at a promotional price; if applicable, you must quote the relevant promotion code, otherwise you may be charged the full price
- Occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced, in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order and purchase, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- For website orders, payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards or PayPal, by completing the relevant details on the checkout page.
- By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order or purchase, you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you are authorised to use it.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order or purchase, we will not be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal, and we will not be liable for the item not being delivered or provided to you. We are not responsible for the card issuer or bank charging the holder of the card as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order or purchase.
- We recommend that you do not communicate your payment card details to anyone, including us, by email. Subject to clause 8.5, we cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by email. Any such loss shall be entirely your responsibility
- If you are a trade customer, you are responsible for all orders placed by your employees and for any purchases made on cards issued to you or attributed to your Trade Account and we are not bound by any individual order limit you may impose on your employees
- If you are a trade customer, you may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to us by reason of any right of set off or counterclaim, which you may have, or allege to have
- We shall be entitled at all times to set off any debt or claim which we may have against you against any sums due from us to you
- The format of our invoice and statements to you will solely be dictated by us and we will not enter into any variation of our format unless any proposed variations are requested in writing at least six months in advance and expressly agreed by us
Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
CREDIT CARDS: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta Switch American Express and Solo cards via Paypak only.
You have the right to cancel any order. The Cancellation Period begins from the day on which the contract for the supply of goods is concluded (ie the purchase day). The Cancellation Period ends on the expiry of 7 working days, beginning on the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Goods must be returned in an unused state, and in their original packaging. The consumer is liable to pay for the cost of returning the goods to ourselves. We will return your money within 30 days of notice of cancellation (ie. 30 days from the date the notice was posted or given). This does not affect your statuory rights as a consumer.
Shipping And Handling Shipping and Handling are included in the price shown - for products going to addresses in mainland England, Wales and Scotland, excluding postcodes show below - unless otherwise stated in the product description. We recommend that goods should be inspected before they are signed for, as goods obviously seriously damaged in transit should be REFUSED. You must notify us via email with 24 hours if your goods are subsequently found to be damaged.
Delivery & Title
- Unless you choose to collect the goods from our trade counter and except in exceptional circumstances (as contemplated in clause 11), we aim to deliver the goods in accordance with your order usually within the stated delivery time (except in exceptional circumstances) but not more than 30 days after the day you place your order, unless otherwise agreed between you and us, subject always to clauses 5 and 11. We reserve the right to deliver an order in instalments by separate delivery shipments.
- Before placing your order, please refer to the delivery options set out on our website to ensure that we can deliver to your address. A valid signature may be required on collection or delivery. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time, you must notify us immediately.
- For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, items dispatched via a pallet delivery service can only be delivered to the exterior of a ground floor location at the delivery address and on to hard standing. You must therefore make your own arrangements at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location. We will not provide any unpacking, installation, fitting or waste removal services upon delivery unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- You must do all that you reasonably can to enable delivery to take place at the given time and place. If you delay delivery, or delivery fails because you have not taken appropriate steps, we will try to arrange for an alternative delivery date within 30 days of the failed delivery. If delivery fails as a result of circumstances within your reasonable control, the cost of any re-delivery shall be borne by you. If we are unable to arrange a date for re-delivery we may cancel your order and refund to you the price that you have paid for the goods, less the failed delivery costs.
- Without prejudice to clause 4.4, upon delivery of the goods to you or collection of the goods by you, the goods shall be at your risk and responsibility. In spite of delivery or collection, ownership (also known as “title”) in the goods shall not pass to you until you have paid the price for the goods in full and, where other sums payable to us from you are overdue, you have paid those sums too. Until title in the goods passes from us to you, you shall: (i) not be entitled to use the goods; (ii) safely hold the goods for us; (iii) return the goods to us immediately if we ask you to; and (iv) be liable to us for any loss, damage or destruction of the goods. In addition, until title in the goods passes from us to you, you shall store the goods at your own cost separately from all other goods in your possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as our property. You grant us an irrevocable licence to enter, with or without vehicles, any of your premises for the purpose of inspecting or repossessing the goods.
Most items are kept in stock, and therefore we aim to deliver your order right away. You should normally expect to receive your order well within 5 business days - however it may take longer if items are out of stock. We will keep you informed of any delays. Market Drayton Mowers Ltd shall not be held liable for any delays in delivering goods, nor shall they be liable for delays caused to customers work projects due to machinery not arriving. Market Drayton Mowers Ltd shall not be liable to customers for charges for hire of alternate machinery or labour. Market Drayton Mowers Ltd will not be liable for compensation of any kind due to later deliver of machinery or failure of machinery.
Parts that are not in stock will be ordered, these often arrive to us in 3 - 5 days and then we forward on. Obscure parts may take longer.
Events Beyond Our Control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder or for any other liability, in each case that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, mechanical failures, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition or restrictions of imports or exports).
Tax Charges All order prices are VAT inclusive.
Guarantee All products come with manufacturers warranty of between 1 and 5 years. In the unlikely event that your purchase develops a fault within the warranty period, Market Drayton Mowers Ltd will refer you to your local dealership where the product will be examined by their qualified technicians and repaired as per the warranty details . This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Market Drayton Mowers Ltd will not be liable for any additional costs incurred whilst goods are away for warranty repairs - this includes rental or hire charges for equipment from a third party.